The first opportunity for high school opportunities to lock in scholarships and formally sign letters of intent will begin Wednesday and last through Friday until the initial signing period. The first national signing day for the class of 2022 has arrived, and as we have learned over the past two years most of the country’s leading players will make their college decisions. In other words, classes for 2022 will be across the country in February, especially for some of the best teams in the country, shaping up an early signing period.
Stay tuned for our early National Signature Day event Live on YouTube from 12-4pm And then return at 4 p.m. CBS Sports Headquarters Video player above for responsibilities, signatures, reactions and analysis. CBS Sports and 247Sports will also provide live announcements throughout the day in the story below. Lock up updates list of liabilities, new recruitment rankings and more as the day comes out.
Important announcement times
- 4-Star TE Jack Johnson (No. 83) – Guaranteed to Texas A&M
- 4 star RB Justin Williams (No. 284) –
- 4-Star DL Quency Wiggins (No. 92) – LSU
- 5-star CB Keionte Scott (No. 3) – Promised to Auburn
- 4-Star LP Jaron Willis (No. 170) – Headquarters 12:45 p.m.
- 4-Star LP Curtis Perry (No. 11) – Headquarters 1 p.m.
- 4-star ATH Azareyeh Thomas (No. 93) – 1: 15-1: 20 pm at headquarters
- 4 Star DL Nijalik Kelly (No. 87) – Headquarters 2 p.m.
- 4-star DL Derrick Moore (No. 79) – 2:45 p.m.
- 4-star WR Shaw Preston (No. 43) – 3 p.m.
- 4-star WR Darius Clemens (No. 131) – Headquarters at 3 p.m.
- 4-Star S Zion Branch (No. 47) – 3:15 p.m.
- 5 Star S. Kamari Wilson (No. 28) – 4 p.m.
- 4-Star OL Kam Dewberry (No. 91) – 4 p.m.
- 4-Star Edge Jihad Campbell (No. 78) – 4:15 p.m.
- 4-Star DL Anthony Lucas (No. 50) – 4:30 p.m.
- 4-Star Edge DJ Vesolak (No. 194) – Headquarters at 4:30 p.m.
- 5-star Edge Marvin Jones Jr. (No. 22) – 4:40 p.m.
- 4-star CB Earl Little Jr. (No. 101) – 4:40 p.m.
- 4-Star OL Malik Akbo (No. 272) – 5pm at headquarters
- 4-Star Edge Enai White (No. 37) – Headquarters at 5:30 p.m.